Sunday 6 April 2014

Look #003: Dreading the usual!!



       First of all, let me start off by thanking all of you who have taken the time to read my first couple of posts... I have nothing but gratitude for your support, and hope you will continue spreading the word about The "V" Spot!! For those who bothered reading the very first one I did, you might remember I said I wasnt gonna do the cookie cutter bullshit!! It seems every male blogger out there is doing the same few items this week, so I decided to go in a totally different direction with this one... No Bat-chihuahua here... sorry! However, here's a very cool camo look, enhanced by great tats and what I consider to be the best looking dreads on SL... Hope you guys like it!!


Shorts: ::ZED:: - MESH Black Camo Cargo Shorts

Belt: Death Row Design (DRD) - Male Bullet Belt (Color)

Gloves: MayCreations - Leather gloves for men (Black)

Hair: !UPRISING - Dreads Balaclava

Necklace: Sinistyle - Sculpted Dog Tags

Tattoo: GrungeInc - Transformation (Full)


     New post coming tomorrow... 'Til then, have a great day everyone!!

V.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment