Tuesday 8 April 2014

Look #005: My name is Vertigo, and I am a Mesh Head...




       You know, when a great creator such as Mesh Head asks you if you wanna be part of their official blogging group, you dont really have to take a while to think about it! So here I am, posting my first official Mesh Head look for you guys... I really needed to find the perfect venue to showcase this outfit, so I immediately ran over to Club TorQ, the newest and classiest biker nightclub on the grid!! Trust me folks, this place is destined to become one of the most popular hangouts for the biker community on SL!! Live performances, themed events, dancers, games, stores.. This place has it all under one roof!! Oh... and did I mention they are now hiring DJ's and Dancers? You can reach them right here on Facebook...
 
 
        Back to the oufit now... this one features a great leather and denim jacket by Mesh Head, as well as their Texture HUD Combat boots, giving you 8 great colors and designs to choose from... I added an awesome tattoo by Para designs, a couple of neat accessories, and I looked like a real tough guy!!

 



       Here's the full list of items I used to create this awesome biker look... Again, if you like what you see here, Please go on this Facebook page and "like" my profile!! C'mon people, help a new bogger out!!!

Hair: Exile:: - Nothing Else Matters - Black

Bandana: ***Riders World*** - Rider's Bandana - Floral (with Color changing HUD)

Necklace: RealEvil Industries - NOX Cross Choker RLV

Tattoo: ::Para Design:: - Distorted Tattoo

Jacket: Mesh Head - Men's Leather & Denim Biker Hoodie

Belt: .:L&B:. - S'Wear "Death" Skull Belt

Gloves: ONYX - Male Biker Gloves - Black

Boots: Mesh Head - Men's Combat boots with Texture changing HUD


         Hope vou've enjoyed this latest post... See you guys again very soon... Until then, Ride or Die, Motherf#*kerS!!!


V.

No comments:

Post a Comment